My motive behind this Blog

First of all, I would like to extend my warmest thanks and good wishes to everyone reading this blog. Let me start off by quoting Peter Michael Senge, an American system scientist who once said: “Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes”.

In this digital era, the internet is changing the teaching and learning methods, digital platforms have become an effective medium to learn and it has also become the fastest and the easiest way to share information. The motive behind my blog is to promote conceptual learning, though there are a lot of educational websites that are available online, only the paid membership/ plan has the real benefits and perks. My search intent is clear and I want to add such materials to my blog which are completely free and equally add value to learning. So after burning the midnight oil and spending hours researching online, I have included appropriate electronic resources from reliable sources to my blog, these resources consist of educational videos (English/Hindi), articles, external links and other online materials on the basis of reviews and comments. The educational resources included in this blog could be an additional supplement for those students who would like to magnify their concept on the topics mentioned in the ICSE Physics Class 10 syllabus.

I hope the students can benefit from these resources and my humble effort adds value to their success. Your kind feedback, comments, and suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Furthermore, I would also like to keep my viewers/ readers appraised that my blog incorporates connects to different websites and links. Such websites and links are administered by their respective privacy policies, which are outside my ability to control.

Thank you. ðŸ™‚

1 comment:

  1. Great post! For those who are looking for a reliable book for ICSE Physics for class 10, check out Nageen Prakashan. Their books make learning Physics easier and more fun. Thanks for sharing, please continue.

    ReplyDelete